Cottonwood AZ (July 22, 2017) – Goodwill of Central & Northern Arizona is hosting a Hiring Fest on August 9from 9:30 to 12:30 in Prescott, Lake Havasu, Flagstaff, Bullhead City and Cottonwood.
Approximately 20 hiring employers will be spread out among each of the Goodwill Career Centers and community partner locations. They all have immediate hiring needs for open positions across a variety of industries and skill levels.
- Prescott Career Center at 1385 Iron Springs Road, Prescott, Ariz. 86305
- Lake Havasu Career Center at 1990 McCulloch Blvd, Lake Havasu City, Ariz. 86403
- Flagstaff Career Center at 4308 E. Route 66, Flagstaff, Ariz. 86004
- Mohave Community College, 3400 Highway 95, Bullhead City, Ariz. 86442
- Cottonwood Public Library, 100 S. 6th Street, Cottonwood, Ariz. 86362
“Whether you are currently employed, looking to make a change or out of work, you can always visit a career center in advance of a hiring event to get your resume ready, practice interviewing or search for available positions,” said Courtney Nelson, vice president marketing and communications, Goodwill. “Our career centers provide services for no cost. It’s a great place to brush up on your skills before you start meeting with hiring managers.”
Participating employers include: Covenant Consumer Direct, Hospice Promise of Mohave, Lowe’s, AccentCare, Child and Family Support Services, Courtyard Marriott, City of Cottonwood, Delaware North, Caring Hearts of Sedona and more. (Participating employers are subject to change and job seekers are encouraged to check the web site for the most up to date information.)
Job seekers are encouraged to arrive early, bring resumes, dress professionally and be prepared to talk to hiring managers. For more information, visit: www.goodwillaz.org.