Prescott AZ (April 24, 2018) – Yavapai County Recorder, Leslie Hoffman would like to announce the following information:
- Yavapai County Voter Registration has 10 conveniently located Ballot Drop Boxes.
- Every time you use a Ballot Drop Box you save Yavapai County $.543in tax dollars. Yavapai County saved $4,616.90 in tax dollars just from the November 7, 2017 Election due to Ballot Drop Box usage.
- DO NOT mail your ballot with the USPS after Wednesday, May 9, 2018 as it may not arrive in time.
- All Ballots must be returned to the Yavapai County Recorder’s Office or to a Ballot Drop Box location listed below no later than 7:00 p.m. on Election Day, Tuesday, May 15, 2018. Post marks are not accepted and late ballots will not be tabulated.
Camp Verde Town Hall…..473 S. Main St.
Camp Verde Yavapai-Apache Nation Community Center…..3462 Smith Ave.
Chino Valley Town Hall…..202 N. State Route 89
Clarkdale Town Hall…..39 N. 9th St.
Cottonwood County Administration Building…..10 S. 6th St.
Dewey-Humboldt Town Hall…..2735 S. Highway 69
Jerome Town Hall…..600 Clark St.
Prescott County Administration Building…..1015 Fair St.
Prescott Valley Town Hall…..7501 E. Civic Circle
Sedona City Hall…..102 Roadrunner Dr.
- Ballots were mailed to all eligible voters the week of April 23, 2018 through the USPS. Please contact us at (928) 771-3248 after Monday, April 30, 2018 if you have not received your ballot. Be sure to sign your affidavit envelope in your original handwriting.
The Yavapai County Recorder’s Office is now on Facebook. Please follow us at: https://www.facebook.com/ycrecorderelect/?fref=ts