Prescott AZ (April 16, 2018) – Yavapai County Recorder, Leslie Hoffman would like to remind voters about important information regarding the upcoming Election for Yavapai County to be held Tuesday, May 15, 2018.
- All registered voters that reside within Yavapai County are eligible to vote in this Election.
- To be eligible, you must register to vote by Monday, April 16, 2018. You may register in person at the Yavapai County Recorder’s Office 1015 Fair St. Rm 228, Prescott or 10 S. 6th St., Cottonwood Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm or online at www.servicearizona.com.
- You may vote early in person beginning Wednesday, April 18, 2018 through Election Day at the Yavapai County Recorder’s Office 1015 Fair St. Rm 228, Prescott or 10 S. 6th St., Cottonwood.
- Election materials cannot be forwarded – If you have changes to your residential or mailing address (i.e. no longer have a post office box, rural route, or receive your mail at a location other than your residence) please contact our office at (928) 771-3248 or visit www.servicearizona.com to update your voter registration by Monday, April 16, 2018.
- Ballots will be mailed the week of April 23, 2018 to all eligible voters. Be sure to sign your affidavit envelope in your original handwriting.
- The last day to request and be mailed a ballot is Friday, May 4, 2018. Please call (928) 771-3248.
For more information regarding this news release, please contact Leslie M. Hoffman, Yavapai County Recorder at (928) 771-3248.