Sedona AZ (November 7, 2011) – As of this morning, several wet weather road, trail, and site closures are being implemented around the Red Rock Ranger District for public safety and resource protection.
- 525 from 89A to Honanki
- 152C from the end of the pavement to 525
- 152, Vultee Arch Road, at the gate.
- 153, Schnebly Hill, from the gate at Huckaby TH to I-17
- The Bell Rock Pathway
- Palatki, Honanki, and V-V Heritage sites
- 689, Blue Grade Road, from 618 to Stoneman Lake Road
- 121 from 618 to Lawrence Crossing
Sedona.biz will post updates to these closures as weather conditions improve.