Cottonwood AZ (March 24, 2020) – In consideration of citizens and employees, Yavapai County Recorder’s Office is suspending in-person customer service at the Cottonwood location beginning Tuesday, March 24th, 2020. Customer service will be conducted solely via drop box, phone, standard mail or email. This is a temporary closing until further notice.
You may mail your documents to 10 S. 6th Street, Cottonwood, AZ 86326
You may use the temporary Recorder Drop Box outside of the Cottonwood Annex Building.
- PLEASE REVIEW the online “Frequently Asked Questions” for recording guidelines
- Should all requirements not be met documents must be returned and not be
- Documents must be in an envelope
- Funds to record must be included with the document(s) ($30 per document)
- NO CASH – check or money order only
- Include a current return mail address and contact information
- Envelope can be no thicker than one half inch (1/2)
- Envelope can be no larger than 10” x 15”
- Drop off no later than 4pm for same day recording
Call them at 928-771-3244 with questions