By Leslie Hoffman
Yavapai County Recorder
Prescott AZ (July 10, 2020) – The Yavapai County Board of Supervisors have closed the administration buildings to the public in Prescott and Cottonwood effective Monday, July 6, 2020. Recording services will be conducted solely via drop box, phone, standard mail or email. This is the same procedure that was implemented during the first temporary closing and will be in place until further notice.
You may mail your documents to:
- 1015 Fair St, Room 228, Prescott, AZ 86305
- 10 S. 6th Street, Cottonwood, AZ 86326
You may use the temporary Recorder Drop Box outside of the Fair Street and Cottonwood Annex buildings.
- PLEASE REVIEW our online “Frequently Asked Questions” for recording guidelines
- Should all requirements not be met documents must be returned and not be recorded.
- Documents must be in an envelope
- Envelope can be no thicker than one half inch (1/2”)
- Envelope can be no larger than 10” x 15”
- Funds to record must be included with the document(s) ($30 per document)
- NO CASH – check or money order only
- Include a current return mail address and contact information
- Drop off no later than 4:00 p.m. for same day recording
Call us at 928-771-3244 with questions