(August 6, 2021) Another week of great live music is coming up at Steakhouse89 in West Sedona.
- On Friday, August 13 from 5 to 9 p.m. jazz impresario Dave Len Scott, takes the stage. Scott creates the perfect background on trumpet and piano, playing finger-snapping classics for those who enjoy dining and grooving to the mellow sounds of jazz. He is fast becoming a local favorite after settling in Sedona after a lifetime of performance in Las Vegas.
- On Saturday, August 14 from 5 to 9 p.m. it’s Sky Conwell (aka Sky Daddy) performing his own special style and interpretation of the classics. Energetic and entertaining, Sky Daddy always puts on a great show on guitar and vocals. He too has become a local crowd favorite.
- On Tuesday, August 17 from 5 to 9 p.m. Sedona’s own Patrick Ki performs on ukulele and guitar. Ki is a favorite with the local crowd,performing regularly in most of Sedona’s live music outlets. For a night of fine dining and fun, Ki fits the bill.
- There’s a new kid on the Steakhouse89 performance block, playing Wednesday, August 18 from 5 to 9 p.m. His name is Alejandro and he brings new energy and life to the Sedona live-music scene. He sings, plays the guitar and covers the great rock ‘n’ roll classics and standards as well.
- On Thursday, August 19 it’s Corey Spector once again. Spector plays with the energy of a full band, delivering the classics with newfound power and aplomb. He gets people dancing as he rocks the night away on piano, guitar and vocals.
Please visit www.steakhouse89.com to make a reservation or call 928-204-2000