By Michelle M. Burchill
Yavapai County Recorder
Sedona News – Yavapai County Recorder, Michelle Burchill would like to announce the following information:
November 7, 2023, Election is tomorrow for the following jurisdictions:
- Ash Fork School District
- Town of Chino Valley
- City of Prescott
- Sedona School District
All ballots must be returned to the Yavapai County Recorder’s Office no later than 7:00pm on Election Day, Tuesday, November 7, 2023.
Early In-Person Voting Sites:
- Prescott (6:00am – 7:00pm) — Yavapai County Administration Building, 1015 Fair St.
- Cottonwood (8:00am – 7:00pm) – Yavapai County Administration Building, 10 South 6th St.
It’s TOO LATE TO MAIL YOUR BALLOT, please use one of our convenient drop box locations by 7:00pm on Election Day. Late ballots will not be tabulated. Be sure to sign the affidavit envelope under the flap prior to sealing the envelope in your original handwriting.
Ballot Drop Box Locations:
- Prescott – Yavapai County Administration Building, 1015 Fair St.
- Chino Valley – Town Government Building, 202 State Route 89
- Sedona – City Hall Building, 102 Roadrunner Dr
- Village Of Oak Creek – VOC Fire Station, 125 Slide Rock Rd.
- Cottonwood – Yavapai County Administration Building, 10 South 6th St.
On Tuesday, November 7, there will be two ballot replacement sites open from 6:00am through 7:00pm for Sedona and Ash Fork jurisdictions only:
- Ash Fork Public Library, 450 W. Lewis Ave.
- Sedona City Hall, 102 Roadrunner Dr.
Please visit our FAQ’s page for additional elections information at YavapaiVotes.gov