Cottonwood AZ (January 18, 2021) – Betty Gaudy, volunteer at the Verde Historical Society’s Clemenceau Heritage Museum, is shown cataloging some of the many paper documents from the historic Bank Of Clemenceau recently donated by Kathy Pascum of Phoenix, AZ. The collection includes cancelled cashier checks, savings account record books, mortgage and loan forms, and various other paper documents involved in the operations of the bank during the early to mid 1900’s.
The original Bank of Clemenceau is now located on the grounds of the Clemenceau Heritage Museum at the Willard and Mingus roundabout. It served the community of Clemenceau once located in the area around Willard and Mingus.
Gaudy has been volunteering for the society since 1988, and for the museum archives since 1990, when the museum first opened.
Volunteers are always welcome. Learn more Verde Valley history at www.clemenceaumuseum.com , ask questions or send comments to clemenceauheritagem@