Prescott AZ (May 3, 2018) – Yavapai County Recorder, Leslie Hoffman would like to announce the following information:
- The last day to request and be mailed a ballot for the May 15, 2018 Special Election is Friday, May 4, 2018.
- All registered voters that reside within Yavapai County are eligible to vote in this Election.
- To vote in person, please visit the Yavapai County Recorder’s Office at 1015 Fair St. Room 228, Prescott or 10 S. 6th St., Cottonwood Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. through 7pm on Election Day May 15, 2018.
- Ballots were mailed to all Yavapai County voters the week of April 23, 2018 through the U.S. Mail. Please contact us at (928) 771-3248 if you have not received your ballot.
- Do not mail your ballot after Wednesday, May 9, 2018 as it may not arrive in time. Post marks are not accepted and late ballots will not be tabulated. Be sure to sign your affidavit envelope with your original handwriting.
- All ballots must be returned to the Yavapai County Recorder’s Office or to a Ballot Drop Box location listed below no later than 7:00 p.m. on Election Day, Tuesday, May 15, 2018.
Camp Verde Town Hall…..473 S. Main St.
Camp Verde Yavapai-Apache Nation Community Center…..3462 Smith Ave.
Chino Valley Town Hall….. 202 N. State Route 89
Clarkdale Town Hall…..39 N. 9th St.
Cottonwood County Administration Building…..10 S. 6th St.
Dewey-Humboldt Town Hall…..2735 S. Highway 69
Jerome Town Hall…..600 Clark St.
Prescott County Administration Building…..1015 Fair St.
Prescott Valley Town Hall…..7501 E. Civic Circle
Sedona City Hall…..102 Roadrunner Dr.
- The Yavapai County Recorder’s Office is now on Facebook. Please follow us at: https://www.facebook.com/ycrecorderelect/?fref=ts