Sedona AZ (July 10, 2020) – Arizona Governor Doug Ducey mandated in an Executive Order, that beginning at 10 p.m. on July 11, 2020 and until further notice, restaurants must reduce inside dining to less than 50 percent of the permitted fire code capacity.
- Restaurants must ensure at least six feet of separation between tables and parties at all times, including while waiting to be seated.
- Restaurant staff are not counted in the occupancy limit.
- All buffets and self-serve food bars must be closed.
Download the full executive order here.
This announcement adds to the mandates to close certain businesses like bars, gyms and movie theaters, and face covering requirements.
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The city of Sedona reminds residents to wear face coverings, wash your hands, adhere to physical distancing and stay home if sick. To learn more information on the city’s response to COVID-19, and what resources are available for the community and businesses, go to www.sedonaaz.gov/covid19.
Look to the following CDC, state and county resources for more information on COVID-19:
- Coconino County Health and Human Services COVID-19 hotline: 928-679-7300 and website.
- Yavapai County Health Services hotline: 928-442-5103 and website.
- Statewide hotline on all COVID-19-related issues: dial 211.
- CDC website on coronavirus.
- Tips on coronavirus prevention and 10 ways to manage respiratory symptoms at home.
- Arizona Department of Health and Human Services information.
- CDC’s travel notices.