Camp Verde AZ (September 19, 2017) – OLLI is expanding in Camp Verde! OLLI provides learning and teaching opportunities for intellectually active adults with curious minds and hearts. No educational requirements, no homework or grades— just a love of learning! To register, call Olli at 649.4275, 649.5500 or at www.yc.edu/ollisv
Except as noted, all Workshops and Learning Groups will be held at the Camp Verde Community Library.
- September 28 to November 16, 9 AM –10:30 AM – Qi Gong with Nancy Rodman in the Terrocotta Room
- September 28, 1 – 4 PM – Mystical Mandalas with Grace Kirkwood in the Copper room
- October 3, 2–5 p.m, Sound Sleep Using Aromatherapy and Essential Oils, with Honey Rubin and Sarah Jensen in the Copper Room
- October 5, 1 to 4 PM – Let’s Have a Tea Party with Grace Kirkwood in the Key Lime
- October 10 to November 14 – 2–5 PM – Four Time-tested Tools to Increase Your Success with Honey Rubin and Sarah Jensen in the Copper Room
- October 10, 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM – Blacksmithing in Camp Verde with Bill Morris in the Copper room
- October 12, 1 to 4 PM – Bass Fishing with Tim Smith in the Copper Room
- October 13 OR November 10, 5:30 to 7:30 PM – New and Alternative Perspectives on Health with Naomi Brand in Copper room.
- October 16, 1 to 4 PM – Best of the Web—Safety and Ease with Gerry Laurito in the Copper room.
- October 19, 1 to 4 PM – Quilling Made Easy with Nancy Raistick in the Copper Room
- November 9, 1 to 4 PM – Paint Like Monet with Mary Krigbaum in the Terracotta room.
- November 14, 9 AM to Noon – Introduction to Pickleball with John Parsons at the Camp Verde Community Center Gym.
To register, call Olli at 649.4275, 649.5500 or at www.yc.edu/ollisv