Prescott AZ (September 29, 2020) – Yavapai County Recorder, Leslie Hoffman would like to address some recent voter questions our office has been receiving.
- When will Early Ballots be mailed out? October 7th,2020
- How can I register to vote? You can register Online at https://servicearizona.com/ if you have an Arizona Driver License or Arizona issued ID. You can also call at 928-771-3248 or email at email@example.com to request a registration form be mailed to you or print and return your form at https://azsos.gov/sites/default/files/2020_Printable_VR_Form.pdf. The Voter Registration Form must be accompanied by a copy of one of the following: Arizona Driver License, Arizona issued ID, Birth Certificate, Passport, Tribal ID or Naturalization number
- Can I drop my registration form off at the Recorders Office? Our office building is currentlyc closed to the public. You can drop off your form along one of the above documents into the designated drop boxes outside of our offices 1015 Fair St. in Prescott or 10 S. 6th St. in Cottonwood.
- Why am I receiving mailers and post cards saying I need to register to vote? The Recorders Office has not sent any mailers, forms, post cards or materials requesting voter registration. The parties and several special interest groups are sending out these mailers to promote voter registration.
- Do I need to re-register or update my information? You do not need to fill out another registration form unless you want to update your address, party preference or inform us of any other important changes.
- Where can I drop off my ballot instead of mailing it back? You can drop off your signed affidavit envelope and ballot at the Yavapai County Administration Building, 1015 Fair St, Prescott, Yavapai County Annex Building, 10 S. 6th St. Cottonwood, any drop box location in Yavapai County or a vote center on election day. All locations can be located on our website at https://www.yavapai.us/electionsvr/.