Camp Verde AZ (September 7, 2018) – Come to Camp Verde Community Library on Saturdays at 2:00 pm starting on Saturday, September 15th for 5 monthly informative education classes on Alzheimer’s and dementia. Each week’s class will focus on a different topic. The classes are as follows:
- September 15th: Understanding Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- October 20th: Know the 10 Signs: Early Detection Matters
- November 17th: Dementia Conversations
- December 15th: Effective Communication Strategies
- January 19th: Understanding and Responding to Dementia Related Behavior
These free education programs are facilitated by The Alzheimer’s Association Desert Southwest Chapter who offers a variety of educational programs to meet the needs of families, care partners, and individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or related dementias.
Camp Verde Community Library is located at 130 Black Bridge Rd. For more information about these or any other programs in the library, call (928) 554-8391.