Prescott AZ (March 10, 2021) – The projected opening date for the Yavapai County Recorder’s office for in-person service will be Monday, March 15, 2021, at the Prescott and Cottonwood locations. Social distancing and masks will be required to enter the buildings until further notice.
You may also still use the following options to present documents for recording:
You can mail your documents to:
1015 Fair St, Room 228 Prescott, AZ 86305
10 S. 6th Street Cottonwood, AZ 86326
You may also use the temporary Recorder Drop Box outside of the Fair Street and Cottonwood Annex Buildings.
- PLEASE REVIEW our online “Frequently Asked Questions” for recording guidelines
- Should all requirements not be met documents must be returned and not be recorded.
- Documents must be in an envelope
- Envelope can be no thicker than one half inch (1/2”)
- Envelope can be no larger than 10” x 15”
- Funds to record must be included with the document(s) ($30 per document)
- NO CASH – check or money order only
- Include a current return mail address and contact information
- Drop off no later than 4:00 p.m. for same day recording
Call us at 928-771-3244 with questions