The last day to vote early in-person or vote a replacement ballot is Friday, July 31, 2020
By Leslie M. Hoffman, Yavapai County Recorder
Prescott AZ (July 30, 2020) – Yavapai County Recorder, Leslie Hoffman would like to announce that the last day to vote early in-person or vote a replacement ballot is Friday, July 31, 2020.
Voters may vote early in-person or vote a replacement ballot at the Yavapai County Recorder’s Office 1015 Fair St. Rm 228, Prescott or 10 S. 6th St., Cottonwood Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Proper identification is now required.
Emergency Voting is available Monday, August 3, 2020 at the Yavapai County Recorder’s Offices 1015 Fair St. RM 228, Prescott and 10 S. 6th St., Cottonwood through 5pm.
DO NOT MAIL your voted ballot as your ballot will not arrive in time and late ballots will not be tabulated.
All voted ballots must be hand delivered to the Yavapai County Recorder’s Office, to an Official Ballot Drop Box, or a Voter Center location no later than 7:00 p.m. on Election Day, Tuesday, August 4, 2020. Be sure to sign your ballot in your original handwriting.
Please consider using one of our 13 Official Ballot Drop Boxes located throughout the County. This saves Yavapai County 60¢ per ballot in tax dollars.
- Camp Verde: Town Hall, 473 S. Main St.
- Camp Verde: Yavapai-Apache Nation Community Center, 3462 Smith Ave.
- Chino Valley: Town Hall, 202 N. State Route 89
- Clarkdale: Town Hall, 39 N. 9th St.
- Cottonwood: County Administration Building, 10 S. 6th St.
- Dewey-Humboldt: Town Hall, 2735 S. Highway 69
- Jerome: Town Hall, 600 Clark St.
- Paulden: Public Library, 16 Big Chino Rd.
- Prescott: County Administration Building, 1015 Fair St.
- Prescott Valley: Town Hall, 7501 E. Skoog Blvd.
- Sedona: City Hall, 102 Roadrunner Dr.
- Skull Valley: U.S. Post Office, 3085 S Iron Springs Rd.
- Spring Valley: Public Library, 17320 E Mule Deer Dr.
Voters needing special accommodations, call 928-771-3248 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Yavapai County Recorder’s Office is now on Facebook and Twitter. Please follow us at: facebook.com/ycrecorderelect and twitter.com/yavapairecorder