Sedona AZ (January 12, 2021) – The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) offers exciting educational opportunities in Sedona and the Verde Valley. OLLI challenges its members to explore areas of interest in peer-supported and peer-directed learning. The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at Yavapai College–Sedona•Verde Valley was founded in 2003 with a grant given by the Bernard Osher Foundation to provide learning experiences for those 50 years and better as a member-led program, organized by a volunteer council.
Always wanted to try OLLI but never had time? With Winter classes starting on January 25, now is a great time and a great deal to do just that!
- Continue your love of learning.
- Meet people who are involved, and enthusiastic about learning.
- Share knowledge, experiences and perspectives with a learning group.
- Stimulate your mind.
- Learn and develop new skills.
- Foster new friendships through collaboration in learning groups.
- Share social activities.
- Stay active through walking, hiking and other outdoor activities when safety allows.
The “Try Me” Membership for just $10 provides these benefits:
- Membership in Sedona · Verde OLLI for TWO semesters (Winter 2021 and Spring 2021)
- A la carte pricing of Sedona · Verde OLLI learning groups ($35) and workshops ($15)
- Access to Prescott OLLI’s free member workshop offerings. Yes, that’s right, FREE workshops!
This special opportunity to try out lifelong learning Register now:
OLLI (Osher Lifelong Learning Institute) offers academic, not-for-credit programs designed for adults 50 years old or older. Currently, OLLI classes are offered online via Zoom. OLLI at Sedona/Verde Valley is a program of the Division of Lifelong Learning at Yavapai College. For information about OLLI at Sedona/Verde Valley, contact Linda Shook, Associate Dean Sedona Center and OLLI Director Sedona/Verde Valley, at the OLLI office, 928-649-4275, email@example.com or visit the website at www.yc.edu/ollisedonaverde.