Sedona AZ (November 23, 2016) – Holiday Central Sedona is bringing back a time honored holiday tradition throughout the month of December: Red Rock Fantasy!
For 22 years, Red Rock Fantasy delighted and amazed snow bunnies young and old. After a four-year hiatus, this cherished community event will return to Sedona at its new home, Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village. Free to the community, this daily light festival is from dusk to 9:00 p.m. and a free Trolley will be available every Friday and Saturday evenings (except Christmas Eve and Christmas Day).
Red Rock Fantasy activities will include:
- Sycamore Dancing Lights: every evening, 15 minute intervals
- Classic holiday movie screenings: every Friday evening beginning at dusk
- Tinsel Town: community light exhibits and contest from December 1 – January 1
- 1st Friday in the Galleries: December 2
- Hopi Dances celebrating Winter Solstice: December 3
- Festival of Lights: Lighting of 6000 Luminarias: December 10
- Sweet Stroll: December 17
- Ice Skating: December 30-31
“Tlaquepaque is honored and excited to have the opportunity to bring back such a memorable holiday experience,” said Resident Partner and General Manager Wendy Lippman. “It will be a fantastic community collaboration and we look forward to future growth and continued commitment.”
The 5th Annual Holiday Central Sedona brings holiday cheer, events, decorations and festivities to the streets of Sedona.
Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village, the City of Sedona, the Sedona Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau, the Sedona Main Street Program, and the business community have collaborated once again to bring visitors and locals over 40 events during the holiday season.
View all 42 events and festivals at holidaycentralsedona.com/schedule.html.