Sedona AZ (September 29, 2016) – The newly formed Healing Hearts Grief, Loss and Bereavement Support Group is for anyone who has been affected by the loss of a loved one; giving them support and resources to aid in their healing process. We go a step beyond other groups by allowing the open discussion of spiritual experiences and evidence for the afterlife, in a non-dogmatic way. Everyone is welcome regardless of their religious (or non-religious) background.
- This is an open group
- Meetings are held at Unity of Sedona (upstairs in the Chapel) 65 Deer Trail Dr. Sedona, AZ. 86336
- Meetings are the 1st Tuesday of every month from 6:30-8:00pm
- There is a suggested love donation of $10. But all are welcome regardless if they can make a donation.
“The quality and quantity of understanding support you get during your work of mourning will have a major influence on your capacity to heal. You cannot, nor should you try to, do this alone. Drawing on the experiences and encouragement of friends and fellow grievers is not a weakness but a healthy human need.” – Alan Wolfelt
For more information about this group, contact
- Healing Hearts Support Group
- Tiffany Rose 928-963-1808