Flagstaff AZ (September 3, 2021) – Coconino County Superintendent of Schools Cheryl Mango-Paget is seeking applicants for appointment for Fredonia Moccasin Unified School District #6.
Applicants must be Arizona registered voters and residents of the school district for at least one year prior to the date of appointment. Applicants or their spouses cannot be an employee of the district.
- Download the application here
- Deadline to submit is October 1, 2021 by 5 p.m.
- Submit by email firstname.lastname@example.org (live signature original required)
- Submit by fax to 928-526-1469 (live signature original required)
- Mail or make an appointment to submit to: Coconino County School Superintendent, 2384 N Steves Blvd, Flagstaff, AZ 86004
An advisory committee may be assembled, consisting of district residents and a current board member to conduct interviews and advise Superintendent Mango-Paget on the appointments.
For more information, please call the Office of the Coconino County School Superintendent at 928-679-8070 or email: email@example.com .