Sedona AZ (April 22, 2014) – The Humane Society of Sedona will host its Third Annual Help the Animals Auction on May 10th at the Elks Lodge located at 110 Airport Road in Sedona.
The auction has doubled in size in terms of donations received for the auction and funds raised via auction sales. The Humane Society attributes the success of this event to the quality auction items donated by their community partners, businesses and individual supporters. The items are wide in variety and price and therefore, HSS believes, there is something that will appeal to everyone who attends.
There will be a preview of auction items on the day of the event from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm before the live auction begins at 1:00 pm. A sample of the items that can be viewed and bid on include:
- Guitar signed by the iconic band Chicago (currently displayed at Sound Bites Grill in Sedona with a “Buy It Now” option)
- Tasting party for 20 at Vom Fass
- Gift certificates for local dining experiences as well as local excursions
- Original carved, painted and signed Hopi Kachinas (appraised by Kachina House)
- Stays at the Biltmore in Tucson, L’Auberge de Sedona & Hotel Telluride
- Antique Victorian Balloon Back Chair and pre-Revolutionary War chest of drawers (appraised by Sotheby’s David Pumphrey)
- Golf for 4 at Seven Canyons with Cart
- Miripolsky original, framed (appraised at $1500)
- Diamond, Ruby and Emerald fine jewelry (appraised by My Jeweler)
- Diamondback Tickets for Four
- Unique and collectible art, pottery, paintings, sculpture, bronze and rugs
- Custom Made Jewelry / Artistic Jewelry
- Seven Canyons Four Rounds of Golf with Cart
For a complete catalog of items please call the shelter at 928-282-4679 or email your request to email@example.com.
There will also be a raffle of approximately 25 items ranging from gift baskets to hotel stays. Tickets will be 6 for $10 and 15 for $20 and the winning tickets will be drawn at 3 pm immediately following the conclusion of the live auction.
The fundraiser is sponsored in part by Shrader & Martinez Construction, Inc. and the The Claus Family. Proceeds from this fundraiser will benefit the shelter’s adoption programs, the No Cost & Low Cost Spay & Neuter Clinics, Low Cost Vaccination Clinic, food, medical care and other services for the 1,000 animals the shelter serves on a yearly basis.
For more information on attending, donating and sponsoring the event please contact Betsy Klein at 928-282-4679 or firstname.lastname@example.org.