Sedona News – The city of Sedona invites all residents to take a 10-minute online survey by Feb. 5, 2024 to provide input on potential projects for consideration in the city’s budget process. Take the survey at www.SedonaAZ.gov/BudgetSurvey.
Every year, the city evaluates what projects will be included in future year budgets by weighing needs, funding and other competing priorities. The survey seeks input from the community on potential projects to be considered.
The survey asks questions on the following six topics:
- Building pedestrian bridges in Uptown
- Expanding Arts and Culture Initiatives
- Consolidating trash hauling services
- Creating more appeal in Uptown for residents
- Acquiring the Sedona Airport
- Developing a water retrofit or rebate program
The city will take the input received from this survey and use it during the budget preparation process so that the City Council, Citizens Budget Work Group, City Manager and staff can make more informed decisions.
Results to the survey will be posted to www.SedonaAZ.gov/BudgetSurvey