Sedona AZ (February 19, 2020) – Connect the dots between our food system and climate change. The Sustainability Alliance is offering a new speakers series called Sustainable Solutions. The first set of presentations will address Climate and Food:
- How do we secure our food supply in the face of a changing climate?
- How can we adapt our food choices and reduce food waste to reduce greenhouse gases?
- How can we ensure everyone has access to nutritious food?
- WHEN: March 20, March 27, April 3 and April 10 from 9-11 AM.
- WHERE: Yavapai College—Sedona Campus
- FREE: Planet-friendly snacks provided by Healthy World Sedona.
Learn more. www.sustainabilityallianceaz.org/sustainable-solutions