by Jessica Williamson, Sedona AZ
Sedona AZ (October 6, 2011) – If you’re tired of corporate greed, low wages, no jobs, the elimination of the middle class here in America, join me and my fellow Sedonans on Wednesday, October 12th from 3 – 5 pm on the corner of 89A and Coffee Pot Road. I’ve read that the top 1% of Americans controls more wealth than the remaining 99%. That’s plain wrong. Things need to change.
Bring a sign that tells the rest of us how you feel about the issues we all care about. And if you drive by and agree that our leaders have to start listening to us, honk.