Sedona News – The Sedona Shuttle’s Summer Service Schedule will go into effect on Thursday, June 9, 2022 with daily hours shifting to shuttles running one hour earlier, from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Thursday through Sunday, to accommodate the longer, warmer summer days.
In addition, new service will be introduced from the Posse Grounds Park and Ride to the Mescal Trailhead. This will provide access to a variety of new trails including Mescal and a shorter route to Devil’s Bridge.
Beginning June 9, 2022, this new route will round out the current Sedona Shuttle’s offerings to provide free park and ride shuttle service to five of the area’s most popular trailheads:
- Mescal Trailhead (served by Route 11 from Posse Grounds Park and Ride) – provides access to Mescal Trail, Chuckwagon Trail, Devil’s Bridge (shortest access), Long Canyon Trail and Deadman’s Pass.
- Dry Creek Vista Trailhead (served by Routes 11 and 12 from Posse Grounds Park and Ride) – provides access to Dry Creek Vista Trail, Chuckwagon Trail, Girdner Trail, Devil’s Bridge, Mescal Trail, Lizard Head Trail and Snake Trail.
- Soldier Pass Trailhead (served by Route 14 from Posse Grounds Park and Ride) – provides access to Soldier Pass Trail, Devil’s Kitchen Sinkhole, Seven Sacred Pools, Teacup Trail, Cibola Pass Trail, Brins Mesa Trail and Jordan Trail.
- Cathedral Rock Trailhead (served by Route 15 from North SR 179 Park and Ride) – provides access to Cathedral Rock Trail, Cathedral Vortex, Templeton Trail, Easy Breezy Trail, Baldwin Trail and HT Trail.
- Little Horse Trailhead (served by Route 15 from North SR 179 Park and Ride) – provides access to Little Horse Trail, Bell Rock Pathway, Chicken Point, Llama Trail, Chapel Trail and Broken Arrow Trail.
Complete information about the Sedona Shuttle, park and ride locations, route maps and schedules, is available at www.SedonaShuttle.com. Real-time departure information is available by downloading the TransLoc App from Google Play or the App Store.
The Sedona Shuttle is a public transit service provided by the city of Sedona.