Reminder to Be Safe. Be Clean. Be Ready.
By Jon Trautwein, Fire Chief
Sedona Fire District
Sedona AZ (June 16, 2020) – As the State opens and we move back toward normal, the Sedona Fire District would like to encourage everyone to follow the guidance provided by the CDC, the Governor, and the Arizona Department of Health Services.
The Sedona Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau has initiated an excellent campaign and would like to encourage Sedona to be Safe, Clean and Ready. As a reminder, here are the recommended safety guidelines:
- Stay home if you are sick or in contact with a sick person
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Maintain distance from others (6 ft.)
- Wear a protective face covering when appropriate (when 6 ft. distancing isn’t possible)
- Limit physical contact with others
- Avoid congregating in large groups
- While hiking, stay on trails giving people room to pass (maintain 6 ft. distance)
The Sedona Fire District continues to support the guidelines recommended by the Sedona Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau and hope that you will also support these efforts to Be Safe. Be Clean. Be Ready and Be Kind. Because that’s the Sedona way.
Below are some useful links: