By John Roberts, Sedona Resident
(August 15, 2018)
- VOTE NO on $49.5 million Home Rule budget, including $149,000 budget for a “sustainability” czar.
- VOTE YES on $36 million Permanent Base Adjustment (PBA), with NO CUTS for city services nor support to non-profits.
- STOP “giving” $2.5 million to the Sedona Chamber of Commerce, a private business financed with taxpayers’ money
- FORGET the $30 million for Sedona in Motion (SIM), have the traffic experts, not the city manager, tell us what to include
- WAIT for recommendations by civil engineering firms and the public works engineers to decide how to reduce traffic congestion.
Edit #4 above : from 30 million to 35 million