Prescott AZ (October 21, 2021) – Yavapai County Recorder, Leslie Hoffman would like to announce the following information:
The last day to request and be mailed a ballot for the November 2, 2021 Election is Friday, October 22, 2021 for the following jurisdictions:
- City of Prescott – General Election
- Cottonwood-Oak Creek Elementary School District
- Crown King Fire District
- Mingus Union High School District
Please visit the Yavapai County Recorder’s Office at 1015 Fair St., Room 228, Prescott or 10 S. 6th St., Cottonwood to vote in-person Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and through 7PM on Election Day.
Ballots were mailed to all eligible voters by Wednesday, October 6, 2021 through the U.S. Mail. Please contact us at 928-771-3248 if you have not received your ballot.
All Ballots must be returned to the Yavapai County Recorder’s Office or Official Ballot Drop Box no later than 7:00 p.m. on Election Day, Tuesday, November 2, 2021.
- Prescott. . . . . . Yavapai County Admin Building, 1015 Fair St.
- Prescott. . . . . . Prescott City Government, 201 S. Cortez St.
- Clarkdale. . . . . Town Hall, 39 N 9th St.
- Cottonwood . . .Yavapai County Admin Building, 10 S. 6th St.
- Jerome. . . . . . .Town Hall, 600 Clark St.
Do not mail your early ballot after Tuesday, October 26, 2021 as it may not arrive in time. Post marks are not accepted, and late ballots will not be tabulated. Be sure to sign the affidavit envelope under the flap prior to sealing the envelope with your original handwriting.
The Yavapai County Recorder’s Office is now on Facebook. Please follow us at: https://www.facebook.com/ycrecorderelect/?fref=ts