Sedona AZ (July 18, 2020) – While many of us are stuck at home, it’s hard to see what COVID-19 is doing to our community. How has the pandemic affected our region and what’s being done to create a green and just recovery?
Attend this free, virtual Community Conversation. How has the pandemic impacted our people, planet and prosperity? How have businesses and non-profits adapted and what ideas do they have to “build back better”? Each presenter will give a short briefing and then we’ll open it up for your questions.
- Thursday, Sept. 3, 10-11:30 am via ZOOM.
- Hosted by the Sustainability Alliance and OLLI
- People—Manzanita Outreach: Discover how the pandemic has affected the well-being of our community, in particular food insecurity.
- Planet—Friends of the Verde River: Learn how it’s impacted the environment and organizations working to protect it.
- Prosperity—Lodging Council: Hear how local businesses have had to adapt, balancing lives and livelihoods.
REGISTRATION REQUIRED: https://bit.ly/2CpiB5T