Sedona AZ (January 3, 2019) – The Sedona Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau invites residents and business owners to the Community Pulse event Jan. 8, 8-9:30 a.m., at the Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa, 2250 W. State Route 89A.
The Community Pulse, presented by APS, is a free biannual educational and networking event meant to inform and engage on important topics and issues. The event is produced in partnership with the city of Sedona and Sedona Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau.
2. Sustainable Tourism Plan Update by Jennifer Wesselhoff, President/CEO, SCC&TB
3. Sedona In Motion Update by Andy Dickey, Director of Public Works/City Engineer, city of Sedona
4. Winter Marketing Plan by Michelle Conway, Director of Marketing, SCC&TB)
5. Sedona Land Development Code by Mike Raber, Senior Planner, Long Range Planning, city of Sedona
6. Small business assistance and the VVREO loan program by Molly Spangler, Economic Development Director, city of Sedona
To learn more or to RSVP visit https://sedonachamber.
APS tentacles are everywhere.