Intimacy – Building TRUST through Forgiveness
Part 2 of a 3 part series, Tuesday, April 1st, 5:00pm to 6:30pm at Unity of Sedona
Sedona AZ (March 21, 2014) – Changing your story changes the trajectory of your life! While we do not make an apparent choice, we often become “our stories.”
- Are you afraid to let down your walls?
- Have you NOT resolved past hurts…and now realize that the past is actually guiding your life?
- Have you hurt someone else and long to feel whole and honorable again.
- Are you feeling a longing for more love, friendship, and happiness in your life?
- Do you allow obstacles such as abuse, rejection or heartbreak define you and block your path
It is sad to live life from fear of being hurt. Stepping into Trust is essential.
Over a 3 month period we’ll look at our wounds, confront and lovingly release our baggage, forgive past relationship hurts, and get ready to attract new love into your life. While this might not be easy, the rewards of this personal work are well worth it!
Lori Rubenstein, JD, CPC is a gifted Forgiveness Teacher and author of three transformational books including Forgiveness: Heal Your Past and Find the Peace YOU Deserve. As a former divorce attorney-mediator, she discovered that Forgiveness is the cornerstone of all her client’s healing for the last 30 years. Love Donations gratefully appreciated
You can register by writing to lori@LoriRubenstein.com or show up 15 minutes early to reserve your seat.